We’re here for all of your buddy’s health needs… but, we’re also here to help keep them clean, and looking good!
Ask us about the following services for your pet…
Our professional groomer can help maintain your pet’s hairstyle, as well as their routine hygiene, including…
- A Full-service Bath: Your pet will be washed with a gentle shampoo (medicated shampoos available upon request), then receive a blow-dry, 15-minute brushing session, ear cleaning, anal gland expression (for dogs), and nail trim
- A Full-service Bath and Haircut: This includes everything above, plus a cut and style of your pet’s hair (styled as you request, including breed standard cuts)
- A la carte options:
- Nail trim only
- Ear cleaning only
- Anal gland expression only
- De-shedding treatment (extra long brushing session, using a FURminator brush to help remove excess hair, especially helpful during heavy shedding seasons)
- Sanitary trim (a trim of the hair on your pet’s backside, to help keep them clean)
We offer services to all breeds of dogs and cats, and they’ll return home to you looking stylish and smelling good.
If you have a particular haircut in mind, just bring a picture along with you, or choose an example from our Before and After album.
If your pal got into some mud, or just needs a freshening up for healthier, better-smelling hair and skin… you can schedule a bath with us, which will be performed by a veterinary assistant.
This service includes an anal gland expression (for dogs), and a nail trim. Upon request, we can also use a medicated shampoo to help with seasonal allergies and itchiness.
If your furry best friend’s nails are getting a little too sharp, we can help!
This service helps to prevent nail overgrowth, and aids in preventing scratches to both furniture and people.
For most pets, it’s a quick procedure that can be done in 15 minutes or less. But, to avoid waiting, you’ll want to schedule an appointment.
*Note: For the safety of all pets, we require proof of vaccination when you schedule the appointment. Give us a call ahead of time, in order to make sure your pet is up to date.
Ready to schedule your pal’s “spa day”?